New Author in the blog

hi penguins !!
I m the New author of this awsome blog !
My name is kreab and I love playing Cp , you can meet me on server sleet ( I always go there )
I m a graphic designer too ! heres some of my works :
This is my custom penguin If you need one just ask me 
want to talk to me ?? it's easy 

My twitter : https://twitter.com/kreabCp
My youtube channel : youtube.com/user/kreabCp

I m here to post all kinds of cheats in Cp 
                                                                                   Have an ice day ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kreab, I'm coolboy1677. We're best friends. Remember me? If you could please make a header for me. If you could make the text saying : CP BLAST CHEATS or just CP BLAST. Thx.

    Have an ice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you can become an author on my blog if you tell me your e-mail adress here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be banned and blocked instantly if you keep advertsing and stealing authors! No one cares I can ban you from blogger sites and get your site have advwerts for cp-times-news if you keep doing this! Its in bloggers terms and conditions anyone close to blogger team can ban and block people from blogger sites for the following reason! 1.Advertising on sites with comments OR getting people to syn up to your site! nYou have been warned LAST WARNING

      Delete
  3. ok , well the header will be ready tomorrow maybe and my e-mail adress is waelc1@hotmail.fr ;)

    ReplyDelete