Puffle interaction BUG!!!

Hello Penguin fans,
   Before I start to mention about the bug,read this first: You remember the post when the puffles can now allow to be tickled,petted,or poked, If you didn't remember that update read this archived post: http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2011/06/puffle-improvement-update.php. Now that you've remember,read the post below:

While I was waddling around Club Penguin. I received a postcard from my puffle saying that its hungry. I got to my igloo and my puffles became very sad. So I feed,bath,etc. them until they were happy then I decide to tickle,poke,and pet them in a row. But they didn't laugh,smile or anything,they didn't interact with me anymore. So there it was, a BUG!!

So what do you think of the new bug? Did this bug happened to you,too? Let us know in the comments.

@Ronald000

No comments:

Post a Comment